Oil drilling mud cleaners functions
Mud cleaners includes desander, desilter separator and bottom shaker together as 2nd and 3rd phase solids control equipment. And drilling mud is fed to the inlet of the hydrocyclone to separate particles and the underflow passes to the fine screen mesh. In particles larger than barite discarded and thrown away. During most drilling operations, a mud cleaner is installed in its mud systems ahead of decanter centrifuge.
The oilfield mud cleaner function is to remove drilled solids larger than barite. And solids 74-105 microns can be removed by the mud cleaner before the viscosity builds up. Mud cleaner can effectively control weighted drilling fluid solid content as well. Prevent differential pressure sticking, adhesion stuck drill accident, reduce the drill string as well as the filter cake thickness on bond issues.
Main Configuration Of Mud Cleaner
- One shale shaker plus 2 x 10 inch desander cone plus 12 x 4 inch desilter cone makes a mud cleaner, we call it 3 in 1 .
- The shaker specification same with above shaker with 7.0 G force.
- 2 x 10 inch desander cone for second phase separation with 1000GPM mud flow capacity and 47 – 74 micron separation point.
- 12 x 4 inch desilter cone for third phase separation with 1000GPM mud flow capacity and 15 – 25 microns separation point.
- 2 sets of centrifugal pump working for feeding desander cone. Desilter cone for mud transfer and supply a proper pressure for desander and desilter cyclone .
Get oilfield mud cleaners price
Different mud cleaners holding different capacity as well. And the capacity decided by cones quantity and bottom shaker configuration. Upon your specific demand we can quote you best price on oilfield mud cleaners. Aipu provides you optimal solutions continuously. Just let us know if any interest you question.